Oops! It’s almost the end of the day, and I’ve only just had the time to write my 10 Thankful Things post – naughty me – and so here I go . . .
- I’m thankful for my faith, which keeps me going when I might want to stop.
- I’m so very, very thankful for a loving and understanding husband, who has been putting up with my bad temper as I try to cope with yet more pain.
- I’m thankful that, despite the extra pain, I’ve still been able to do a few things, rather than being comatose with all the meds I have to take.
- I’m thankful for the small mercies – that the sky has been relatively clear, that, even when it’s rained, it meant our very dry garden got a thorough soaking.
- I’m thankful that, no matter how bad my life can be, I know I’m fortunate to be able to do things others can’t.
- I’m thankful to still be able to chat to my mum and dad, whereas my hubby has lost both of his parents, and so can’t tell them all the small miracles of life that happen to him.
- I’m thankful that my step-daughter is having her first child, and is deliriously happy with her partner.
- I’m thankful that my daughter loves her life, and her work, and that she is just starting a whole new business for herself.
- I’m thankful for all the love, and help, we’re given from all of our sweet and kind friends.
- I’m so very thankful for the creation of the internet, as it makes so many people that much more connected to each other 🙂
It amazes me that, the more we think about our lives, the more there is to be thankful for 🙂