I’ve just found another blog, called ‘A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall’, and Christine, it’s writer, is doing a ’10 things to be thankful for’ thing.
She asks on her blog that everyone join in, and so, as it’s been far too long since I did anything like this, I decided to join in 🙂
So, my 10 things to be thankful for are:
1. For Jehovah God, who helps to sustain me when I can’t do it on my own anymore, and for the love He bears for me.
2. For my husband, who is a loving, kind, and very humble man, who is so very generous of his time to everyone he meets.
3. For my daughter, who was my gift from God, when I’d been told I’d never have children – and she’s given me such joy over the last almost 29 years, that I am amazed 🙂
4. For what health is left to me. Although I struggle, I know there are people a lot worse than me, having to cope in situations I doubt that I could cope with.
5. For my family & friends, who help to keep me grounded when my life starts spinning apart.
6. For my pets, who give unconditional love, no matter how ghastly I’m feeling.
7. For the slightly cooler weather, and the rain that’s still falling as I type, so that hubby doesn’t have to water the garden today.
8. For all the beauty around me, where I can take my soul’s ease, as I marvel at all God has created for us.
9. For the gift of reading, as I delight in the written word more than anything.
10. For the chance to discover ever more fun things to crochet!
There are plenty of other things I could write, but I’ll stop at this 10, for now 🙂